Delivering personalised nutrition for better health
Hosting this webinar shall be OmegaDX, an international diagnostic testing business that is passionate about improving lives around the world by accurately informing health decisions. Collaborating with laboratories and partner organisations, we provide world-leading food sensitivity tests in over 60 countries. This webinar is in partnership with our exclusive Food Detective provider in Ireland, Nutricentric.
Both OmegaDX and Nutricentric are passionately believe in promoting a more personalised approach to health. Using pioneering diagnostic technologies, we enable healthcare professionals and their patients to accurately identify lifestyle and dietary changes that can significantly improve long-term health and well-being.
This webinar shall be presented by our very own Scientific Director, Dr Abraham and we shall also be welcoming Antony Haynes as our guest speaker who shall be discussing the application of hs-CRP testing in conjunction with Food Sensitivity testing.
The topics to be covered shall be:
- How poor digestion, a dysbiotic bowel flora and increased intestinal permeability can provoke inflammation
- How inflammation is modified by diet and how inflammatory markers such as hs-CRP may be used as predictors of disease
- How a westernised diet high in saturated fats, sugars and processed foods predisposes towards gut inflammation
- The importance of the gut microbiota in stimulating and resolving inflammation
- How a leaky gut exposes partially digested food antigens to the mucosal-associated immune system leading to the production of IgG antibodies
TUESDAY 22ND NOVEMBER
12PM – 1PM