More Than Just Allergies: The Role of Histamine & Mast Cells as a Cause & Effect of Many Chronic Diseases.
Join functional medicine practitioner, Jo Gamble, as she explores the latest research into histamine intolerance and mast cell disease. Jo will discuss the many factors that contribute to a person’s ability to handle histamine and how to recognise the signs that histamine is contributing to chronic diseases, beyond just food sensitivities and allergic reactions.
This lecture will cover:
- Recognizing when histamine is a root cause of your problems
- What is filling your histamine bucket?
- The role of the gut in histamine production and metabolism
- How to support your histamine pathways
- How mast cell activation affects chronic diseases
CPD has been applied for and all registrants will be sent a recording of the event once it has taken place.
Date: Thursday 17th November 2022
Times: 10:30am – 12pm