The microbiome of the vagina and the gut influence many aspects of the female body and play a role in some of the biggest health concerns facing women throughout all of their life stages and phases.
This masterclass explores how the simple incorporation of specific strains of live bacteria can support these aspects of female health, assisting iron metabolism, managing common vulvovaginal infections, and supporting bone mineral homeostasis.
There is a 25% discount for NTOI members to attend. Discount code for members NTOI25 can be used in the checkout.
- Live masterclass by Yuwa Aghedo & Karen Harrison
- Live Q&A session
- Access to the masterclass recording and downloadable slide deck
- Supplementary downloadable educational resources
- Downloadable CPD certificate
- Access to sample products*
*Samples available on request to UK mainland only, stocks are limited. For further enquiries contact [email protected]
When: Wednesday 15th March
Time: 7pm – 8pm